Full-time junior analyst opportunity with Ellison Kibler & Associates, a Merrill Lynch Wealth Management office, in Columbia, SC. Interested candidates, please contact Cathy Greenwood at email@example.com.
Junior analyst supports financial advisors and other team members by preparing investment reviews and proposals for current and prospective clients. Works with advisors in providing probabilistic (Monte Carlo) analysis to help clients and prospects gain a better understanding of their life and investment goals and the likelihood of achievement.
Junior analyst is required to stay up to date with changes in client portfolios, firm software and research pieces, and commentary from throughout the industry.
- Use firm based software programs to prepare investment performance reports and goals based analyses.
- Prepare charts and models to help illustrate each client’s investment portfolio.
- Create spreadsheets that indicate when client portfolio is in need of rebalancing to better align with their target allocation.
- Work with advisors and strategists to determine changes that need to be made within client portfolios.
- Analyze compensation structures for corporate executives.
- Produce reports that help clients plan for educational costs in the future.
- IRA rollover analysis
- Construct team marketing and other collateral materials.
- Attend asset management meetings to be familiar with portfolio constituents.