From the CREW Network Foundation website:
The CREW Network Foundation (Commercial Real Estate) scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. With the help of our generous donors, Scholarship Endowment Founders and scholarship program partners, CBRE and PGIM Real Estate, we were able to award fifteen (15) $5,000 academic scholarships to young women in 2016. To date, CREW Network and its Foundation have awarded 91 scholarships totaling $685,000.
- must be a female
- must be a full-time junior, senior or graduate (2017-2018 academic year)
- must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
- focus of study is included in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE)