For sophomores and juniors interested in financial advisory or consulting, EY will be hosting a case competition during the month of February. Teams will get exposure to full-time consulting professionals and further develop critical problem-solving and communication skills. Please email Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 26, if interested.
- Finalized teams of 4 to be submitted by Friday, January 26th
- Case Competition 101 workshop on Thursday, February 8th
- Senior Manager to entry - level professionals will host a workshop at on USC’s campus and provide guidance and best practice approaches for preparing and completing the case competition as well as provide more insight into EY’s Advisory practice
- Case distributed to teams by 10am Monday, February, 12th
- Final questions from teams submitted by 10am Wednesday, 14th
- Case Presentations to be held on USC’s campus on February 23rd (10am – 4pm)