Application deadline: April 1, 2018
Event date and location: NYC | Friday, June 15, 2018
Open to: sophomores
Jefferies is excited to invite women in the class of 2020 from all college majors
to apply and spend an immersive day with us. We will provide an opportunity to meet professionals across divisions and experience a day in the life at a global Investment Bank.
Please email your resume along with an essay (300 words or less) on the
Describe how hard work and drive enabled you to work through a challenging situation. Please discuss the obstacle and what actions you took to overcome it.
Email to Olivia Drimer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be notified by May 11th and will have the opportunity to:
• Attend a women’s panel to hear insights from successful women
• Participate in a group lunch with analysts to understand why they choose
Jefferies and finance
• Meet with senior management to learn about their time in the industry
• Learn about a day in the life of women at Jefferies
• Explore the career paths of non-finance majors and how they found their passion
• Receive networking and interviewing advice from Jefferies’ campus recruiting team