The Deadline to register is November 20th.
To register or get more information on the workshop times, cost, cancellation policy and more, log in to: https://trainingthestreet.secure.force.com/register/. The cost of this seminar is $225 and our Class Code is: E1C0F5.
The workshop is a day and a half of instruction, exercises and Q&A. Through practical examples and real-world exercises, the workshop illustrates the fundamentals of popular valuation and financial modeling techniques used by finance practitioners. Key topics include:
• Public comparables analysis
• Acquisition comparables analysis
• Excel best practices and efficiency tips
• Common Excel keyboard “shortcuts”
• Hands-on discounted cash flow modeling
• Excel functions and formulas
• Imputing valuation ranges
• Fundamentals of creating data tables
• Critical valuation concepts (EBITDA, Enterprise value, WACC, etc.)
About Training The Street
TTS is the world’s leading financial learning services company, offering state-of-the-art, instructor-led courses in financial modeling and corporate valuation to corporate and educational clients. Founded in 1999, TTS’s clients include the world’s leading universities, investment banks, consulting firms, and Fortune 500 companies. TTS leads workshops for more than 100 academic clients, including the top business schools in the United States. TTS's instructors have worked across a broad spectrum of industries and financial disciplines. Several of our instructors are Adjunct Professors at leading academic institutions. For more information on TTS, please visit www.trainingthestreet.com.